Terms & Conditions
1. Website Operator
We are leadarticles.com. Our address is 1 Rue des Jonquilles, 95000 Cergy,France, USA. You can telephone us on (+33) 644635420 or email us at email@example.com
2.1 leadarticles.com grants you a non-exclusive licence to use this website upon the following Terms and Conditions.
2.2 We may terminate this licence at any time without notice.
3. Materials In Site
3.1 This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to the Operator. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. It is protected by intellectual property laws including, but not limited to Copyright.
3.2 You may view, use, download and store the material on this website for personal use or for the purpose of purchasing from us. Commercial use is not permitted. The re-distribution, republication, or otherwise making available of the material on this website to third parties, without our prior written consent is prohibited.
3.3 Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
4. Accuracy of Information
4.1 The information in this website is given in good faith and for general information and interest only. It is subject to change without notice. We are not responsible for any inaccuracies and (except as set out in clause 6.3) make no representation and give no warranty as to its accuracy.
4.2 The information in this website should not be relied on and does not constitute any form of advice or recommendation. By using this website you confirm that you have not relied on any such information. Any arrangements made between you and any third party named or referred to on the website are entirely at your sole risk and responsibility.
5.1 This website may contain links to other websites. We accept no responsibility or liability for the content of other websites which are not under our strict control. Any link is not intended to be, nor should be construed as, an endorsement of any kind by us of those other websites.
5.2 You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
6.1 We do not guarantee that use of this website will be compatible with all hardware and software which may be used by visitors to the site.
6.2 Except as set out in Clause 6.3, we will be under no liability to you whatsoever whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, restitution or otherwise for any injury, death, damage or direct, indirect or consequential loss (all three of which terms include, without limitation, pure economic loss, loss of profits, loss of business, depletion of goodwill and like loss) howsoever caused arising out of or in connection with the use of this website or the use, accessing, downloading or relying on any information or other materials contained in this website, including, without limitation, as a result of any computer virus.
6.3 These Terms and Conditions do not exclude our liability (if any) to you for personal injury or death resulting from our negligence, for fraud or for any matter which it would be illegal for us to exclude or to attempt to exclude our liability.
7.2 Our Terms of Trade form part of these Terms and Conditions.
8. Complete Agreement
9. Jurisdiction And Acceptance Of These Terms And Conditions
This website is controlled and operated by Hirst Footwear Limited from our offices in England. The formation, existence, construction, performance, validity in all aspects whatsoever of these Terms and Conditions or of any term of these Terms and Conditions or any dispute in relation to the materials contained in this website shall be governed by English law. The English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions or use of the website.
9.1 Your continued use of this website indicates your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
Please read these terms carefully as they are the terms under which the customer ("you") agrees to purchase products ("the products") from leadarticles.com ("the Company"). No other terms or representations shall form part of these terms unless agreed in writing between you and the Company. These terms do not affect your statutory rights.
We are leadarticles.com. Our registered office address is 1 Rue des Jonquilles, 95000 Cergy,France, USA. You can telephone us on (+33) 644635420. If you have any complaints about our service or any products you purchase from us please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or write to the address above.
Purchasing From Us
- Ordering at www.leadarticles.com is fast and secure. To place your order follow the steps indicated on-line.
- The appearance of the products on this website is an invitation to you to make an offer for their purchase by placing an order with the Company. The Company has the right to refuse orders and no contract will subsist between you and the Company unless and until the Company accepts your order by e-mail (whether or not you receive that e-mail) and dispatches the products to you.
- The products are subject to availability. If the Company does not supply the products to you for any reason, the Company will not charge you for these products and will refund any money already paid. However the Company will not be responsible for compensating you for any other losses which you may suffer if the Company does not supply the products.
- You do not own the products until we receive payment in full.
- Despite the fact that any contract relating to orders placed through this website is concluded over the Internet, we each agree that it has been concluded in the United Kingdom in writing. Any such contract will be interpreted, construed and enforced in all respects in accordance with English law and we each irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- We endeavour to dispatch your order to you within 1 working day (not including USA Bank Holidays) of the date you place your order, subject to the receipt of cleared funds. However, because delay is sometimes outside of the Company’s control, time of delivery shall not be of the essence. As such, the Company shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages, charges or expenses caused by any delay in the delivery of the products. If you have not received the products within 28 days you may contact the Company by email quoting your order reference number and cancel that order. However, please feel free to contact us sooner if you think that the delay in delivery is excessive. The Company will refund any money paid by you in relation to that order.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to inspect the products on receipt. The Company will not be liable for loss or damage during transit unless you notify the Company in writing (including email) of the nature of the damage within 7 working days of the date of delivery. The liability of the Company will be limited to the replacement of products damaged or lost, and will credit you with the value of lost or damaged products at the Company’s discretion. Under no circumstances shall the Company be liable for consequential loss or damage arising from loss or damage occurring in the course of carriage.
Pricing, Your Right To Cancel & Returns
- The prices for the products are as indicated on the website and these prices include any applicable sales tax and duty. Delivery cost includes postal insurance.
- The cost of any order must be paid by you up-front by a credit or debit card acceptable to the Company.
- While we try and ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
- Due to circumstances beyond our control, prices may have to be altered up or down. If for this, or any other reason a product is not acceptable, the Company must be notified in writing (including email) within 7 working days of receipt, and the product may be returned for a full refund to your credit/debit card account. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- We hope you will be happy with your goods but we will accept the return of any UNUSED items within 14 days of purchase for a full refund. The buyer is responsible for the cost of returning unused products and these costs are non-refundable.
- Unused products must be returned in their original box(es) and contain the original labels, order number and documentation to allow us to trace the original transaction.
- Any footwear returned to us must be in its original condition. If the footwear appears to have been used outdoors, it will be returned to the sender and no refund will be issued.
- The Company will not be held liable for the loss in transit of any returned item(s). We advise you to ensure the products are adequately packed and insured during any return journey. We would also advise you to use a courier or post if you are unable to deliver the products personally, or arrange a collection service from ourselves. Details are listed on our returns page.
- If the Customer requires the products to be collected, the cost of this collection will be borne by the Customer.
- If you require an alternative item please place a new order on our website.
Defective Or Unsuitable Goods
- It is the responsibility of the customer to inspect the products on receipt. The Company will not be liable for loss or damage during transit unless you notify the Company of the nature of the damage within 7 working days of the date of delivery.
- There will be no refund or exchange for damage caused by accident, neglect or misuse. We reserve the right to credit the Customer with the value of lost or damaged products at our sole discretion.
- The Company’s liability in respect of any defective product is limited to its replacement and its cost of return.
- Failure by the Company to enforce any of these terms will not affect its rights to enforce any of these terms at any time in the future. If at any time any of these terms or part of a term are/is found to be invalid or unlawful by any court then such term or part term shall be deemed severed from these terms and the remaining terms shall be deemed valid and subsisting. These terms are subject to change at any time without prior notice to you. The Company advises you to print and keep safe a copy of these terms.
- We reserve the right to cancel an order at our discretion.
For More Info please Tel: (+33) 644635420 or Email: email@example.com.